Senior Graphic Designer
AvidXchange is the industry leader in automating invoice and payment processes for mid-market businesses. Founded in the year 2000, AvidXchange processes over $140 billion transactions annually across its network of more than 600,000 suppliers, transforming the way 6,000 customers in North America pay their bills. AvidXchange is distinguished as a global fintech unicorn and one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the U.S. with 1,400 employees supporting customers across seven office locations. Our employees live by our core values, including “Innovate to Change the Game”, “Passion about Customer Success”, “Win as a Team”, “Play to our Strengths”, and “Have a Blast”. We are on a mission to create something different at AvidXchange. Come join the team.
We are looking for a strategic Senior Designer to be a part of our Creative Team, driving concept development and design execution across the B2B marketing funnel, with amazing integrated campaigns. You’re an expert visual storyteller, with an eye for detail and an ability to inspire visually while working in a fast-paced environment.
Our ideal candidate is a collaborative, strategic, and out-of-the-box designer with an eye for detail. Building on the company’s continued success and growth, the Senior Designer will report to our Creative Director, strategizing and bringing our brand to life across all touchpoints. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to make an impact, by bringing a “roll up your sleeves” mentality to get the job done with a cross-functional team.
• Work with Creative Director to ensure the strategy and concepts for the brand, ads and integrated campaigns
• 360 thinking – video, digital innovation, print, email, experiential, social, radio, TV, etc
• Produce innovative ideas for visual elements of the brand, advertising and DG campaigns
• Manage design projects from onset to completion while ensuring to brand guidelines
• Develop and present complete campaign pitches consisting of concept options and design strategy
• Partner with copywriters to develop a message strategy that aligns with campaign strategy
• Present final storyboards, final layouts and illustrations responding to client commentary and requests. Articulate design strategy
• Develop creative and meet production schedules on time and according to proper processes
• Effectively communicate with Creative Director, designers, campaign managers, traffic coordinator, brand marketers and business partners
• Provide quality customer service to business partners
• The person who fills this position will also be required to provide daily/weekly project status updates to the Traffic Coordinator and Creative Director
Education and requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
• 7+ years successful professional design experience, preferably at an in-house agency working cross-functionally
• Strong strategic, conceptual and design skills
• Effective presentation skills with the ability to articulate the strategy of a design solution to business partners and clients
• Strong people skills
• Ability to multi-task and be flexible in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Highly organized, self-starter
• Problem-solving capabilities and out-of-the-box creative thinking
• Strong production skills: a complete understanding of Mac platform and all Mac-based software applications. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects, Premier and XD
• Strong illustrative skills including development of icons and infographics
• Basic understanding of PC-based applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Please include a link to your online portfolio
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.