YouTube Creator Awards Account Manager
Society Awards is the premier designer and manufacturer of high-end custom awards. Our clients include some of the most prestigious awards in the world, including the Emmys, Golden Globes, MTV Awards, YouTube Awards, BET Awards, The Voice Award, and Billboard Awards. We also work with Fortune 500 corporations, world-renowned artists like Jeff Koons and David Yurman, and nonprofits working to change the world. From concept to craftsmanship and packaging to logistics, we deliver luxury service and unmatched expertise. When you work with Society Awards, you’re working with the very best.
We need an accountant-like personality to help us send YouTube Creator Awards worldwide! From those just reaching Silver status to Diamond Level celebrities, even the elusive 100M Red Diamond Creator Awards. The subject matter is fun, but the role is highly focused on data processing, logistics, and fast-paced customer service. This account manager will work with the Senior Account Manager, the Account Executive, and the VP of Sales and be responsible for providing dedicated service across all the order, logistics and service needs of our YouTube Creator Awards program.
The role and our responsibilities are constantly expanding and evolving as we try to provide ever greater service to the Creators. We are looking for someone who is organized and able to be diligent in overseeing the logistics, art, and approval stages of the personalization and shipping of the Creator Awards. This person will be communicating directly with our clients at YouTube on a regular basis and must be professional and warm with client relations, but so detailed oriented that they could basically have been an accountant. We need someone who enjoys processes, and who likes to enter data and feels happy about checking the boxes day in and day out, who is also friendly with clients and Creators while maintaining our strict standards and processes. The brand new office will be located in the Atherton Mill area of dynamic South End.
• Following the precisely mapped out daily process to gather new winner information from the client, proofing personalizations, submitting order to Production, and tracking through worldwide delivery
• Working closely with the client including weekly meetings and communications with their global counterparts, and all YouTube Partner Managers around the world for special events and status updates
• Following up on any product shipment delivery exceptions and working with our team at UPS, FedEx and DHL to ensure delivery
• Direct and frequent communication with YouTube Creators regarding award reorders or other general questions
• Data accumulation, analysis and provision internally and to YouTube
• You are process-driven and enjoy paying attention to every detail
• You can’t rest with a box unchecked or something undone, having everything go according to a set process makes you feel at ease
• You are customer-centric and know how to successfully bring a project to fruition
• You have the ability to consistently follow a process and find joy in gathering and processing data
• You pride yourself on being resourceful, practical, and focused
• You like to get things done and are able to work independently with minimal supervision You have an excellent sense of professionalism and would enjoy representing a luxury brand, it’s culture and high standards
• Successful Account Management experience
• 2+ years managing projects or a similar highly data processing oriented background or accounting
• Bachelor’s Degree
$40,000 – $50,000
• Health Insurance premium paid for in-full
• 15 Days PTO and Major Holidays
• 401k Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Summer Hours