Office & Warehouse Coordinator
A rapidly growing wholesale company seeks a bright, hands-on for an in-house role. You will be working with our talented team to manage inventory and fulfill orders. It is very important that you be a detail-oriented person who has an interest in growing professionally and is excellent with accuracy. This is a great opportunity for a well-rounded admin or order processor to grow.
This is a very fast-paced environment. You will be expected to help out pulling orders and unloading incoming trucks. This is a small company so everyone helps out.
What is great about this role; This role will have a direct impact on company growth and will have exposure to all processes within a small company. A little bit of everything is needed so here is an opportunity to grow your skillset. This company believes in promoting from within. Your day would break out something like: 30% typing new orders, 30% pulling orders/assembling orders & 30% invoicing orders. The last 10% of your time would be spent on customer service inquiries
• Office experience in a manufacturing environment
• Excellent Computer Skills
• QuickBooks desktop knowledge.
• Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel & google suite software
• Some bookkeeping skills a plus – there is a full-time accountant on staff looking to scale back to part-time. The hope is this person can learn to cover most of the bookkeeping duties
• Typing orders
• Responding to customer inquiries
• Fulfilling orders, recording and organizing related shipment information.
• Invoicing all orders in QuickBooks & entering information in customer portals
• Helping out in warehouse & assembly when needed
• Working together as a team to accomplish any important tasks that may arise
Compensation and job type:
No remote work. This is an in-office position located near NODA
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $33,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year DOE
Email resume to Kempapar@gmail.com