We are TripWire. A Charlotte-based, digital-focused creative agency. We believe in a way of thinking, not just a way of doing. We are a collective of specialists that believe the way you do anything is the way you do everything, and that a rewarding work-life balance is achievable if one is capable of prioritizing.
We are looking for a creative and highly motivated local candidate to join our team. This person will be managing day-to-day marketing strategy implementation for our clients. The ideal candidate will be tech-savvy, a fast learner, and comfortable with all things social. We are looking for someone with strong account management and organizational skills. The right candidate can carry out effective communication with internal team members as well as external client representatives.
• Serve as communication lead on key accounts
• Maintain key status documents which the client has transparent access to
• Trafficking of key projects/executions
• Leading internal creative and analytics teams to ensure execution of digital strategies while meeting deadlines
• Create and deliver high-quality client-facing reports, based on accurate data and insightful analysis
• Create account development plans or roadmaps based on client campaign briefs or client KPIs
• Seamlessly manage multiple projects of various scopes with differing and converging timelines
• Liaising with senior-level clients on a day-to-day basis
• 2+ years of experience in the field of digital marketing with proven experience as an account director/manager
• Organized and skilled in project management. Must balance high-priority, long-term and short-term projects seamlessly
• Must be able to effectively communicate with the internal team and ability to interface with clients
• Must be a self-starter and able to work unsupervised
• Strong written and oral communication skills are a must
• Proficient knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft
• Understands pop/relevant culture and is interested in digital innovation
• Work from wherever; we are a remote team
• Competitive Salary + Sick and Paid Leaves
• Mentorship from advertising/business vets
• The autonomy to make an impact.