Director, Partnerships, Money
U.S. News & World Report is a multifaceted digital media company dedicated to helping citizens, consumers, business leaders and policy officials make important decisions in their lives. We publish independent reporting, rankings, data journalism and advice that has earned the trust of our readers and users for nearly 90 years. Our platforms on usnews.com include Education, Health, Money, Travel, Cars, News and 360 Reviews.
We reach more than 40 million people monthly during moments when they are most in need of expert advice and motivated to act on that advice directly on our platforms. Our signature franchises include our ‘Best’ series of consumer guides on colleges, graduate schools, hospitals, diets, cars, financial services and more. These guides provide an easy-to-digest list for consumers to better understand and compare when making their decisions. We continue to publish annual guides of the authoritative Best Colleges and Best Hospitals rankings on our website and in print. And our U.S. News Live flagship conferences highlight important national conversations including Healthcare of Tomorrow and Healthiest Communities.
U.S. News & World Report is seeking an experienced Director, Partnerships to manage business development partnerships in the Money vertical by establishing key relationships, increasing commercial terms and optimizing revenue with partners in the financial services space including credit cards, lending and banking.
• Lead commercial partnerships across the Money vertical from priority, prospecting, execution, negotiation and tracking, in partnership with product, editorial and legal teams
• Identify new opportunities for categories and partnerships. Constantly monitoring the marketplace in search of best-in-class partners
• Holistically drive revenue improvement through partnership placement and optimization
• Help vertical and business to identify new opportunities & ensure the market fit of products based on trends & future market developments
• 7+ years of experience of relevant work experience preferably in financial services
• Experience managing business development partnerships, increasing commercial terms & optimization of revenue
• Experience maximizing opportunities for profit, generating revenue flow & creating sustainable growth within organizations
• Strong commercial awareness & entrepreneurial and strategic mindset
• Organized and has leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to manage relationships with key clients and stakeholders
• Deep experience in performance marketing, preferably in the fintech space
What it’s like to work with us:
• Talent is our best asset
• We invest in people with passion and potential who understand U.S. News’ dedication to our consumers.
• Entrepreneurial, mission-driven culture with core values of quality and integrity
• Focus on fostering personal and professional growth
• Competitive benefits including paid vacation time, medical, tuition reimbursement, and training
• Collaborative Work Environment – Fun, diverse, inclusive and ambitious co-workers