Talent Acquisition Partner
Due to continued growth across our practices, CEENTA’s HR team is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Partner. This position is critical to provide additional staffing support and to gain momentum on the development of strategic and innovative programs to build an ongoing, qualified talent pool for future openings.
To identify, attract, and recruit high-potential candidates for all of CEENTA’s open positions. Responsible for building a strong candidate pipeline for all departments across the organization and hiring the right candidates for each job to decrease turnover and increase retention.
• Develops, implements, measures, and adjusts a comprehensive talent acquisition plan
• Sources, selects, and interviews both internal and external candidates
• Manages applicant tracking system, prepares and extends all job offers, manages the pre-employment process, and notifies hiring managers of rescinded/declined offers
• Proactively identifies recruiting and employee relations trends and works with senior leadership to offer solutions
• Develops and maintains relationships with outside vendors (i.e. Indeed, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.) to ensure ROI for services
• Develops and maintains relationships with trade schools/colleges to create brand recognition for graduates of certification programs
• Collaborates with the HR team to create, improve, and implement corporate policies, procedures, systems, and reports
• Processes and maintains confidential employee information
• Provides metrics and reporting to ensure the ongoing success of CEENTA’s Talent Acquisition initiatives
• Maintains knowledge of current employment trends, practices, and developments
• Partners with hiring managers across the organization to understand their unique team dynamics, physician preferences, and needs for talent
• Ability to work on-site
• Predictable, reliable and prompt attendance
• Savvy Business Sense
• Strategic Thinker
• Personal Ethics
• Brand Ambassador
• Negotiation Skills
• Problem Solving
• Customer Service
Our mission is to be the premier eye, ear, nose, and throat group providing comprehensive, quality, and ethical healthcare to all in the Carolinas; to provide a favorable environment for the delivery of healthcare; and to provide for the wellbeing of the physicians and the employees of Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat Associates, P.A.
This role is an integral part of ensuring that patients at every location receive the best quality care from the professionals they encounter. Without the proper staffing levels in each clinic, patient wait times increase, satisfaction decreases, and patient care ultimately suffers.
Position works in a quiet, professional office environment in a healthcare facility. Occasional disruptions arise but this position spends most of the workday on the phone with candidates, in front of a computer, and collaborating with colleagues.
Physical and mental demands:
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must have the ability to read, write, and understand the English language. Must be able to communicate verbally over the phone and in person with no assistance. Must be able to sit in a chair at a desk in front of a computer for extended periods of time. The ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities is critical in this position. Must be capable of presenting information in a professional manner in both individual and group settings.
This is a full-time, exempt position. Typical hours of work are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m to 5 p.m. After 90 days of training and successful onboarding, the employee will be eligible to work from home one (1) day per week.
Education and experience:
• Bachelors degree required
• Three to five years of prior healthcare recruitment experience in all phases of the staffing life cycle required
• Proven competency in developing strategic, innovative staffing solutions to develop, grow, and maintain a talent pool of highly qualified candidates for key areas of the company required