New hire incentive program:
• Successfully complete 30 days of employment: Receive a $50 gift card
• Successfully complete 90 days of employment: Receive a $150 gift card
• Performs a wide range of landscape maintenance tasks important to the preservation, protection, and display of our landscape beds, including but not limited to soil preparation, planting, transplanting, mulching, weeding, irrigation, fertilizing, pesticide application, tree work, etc
• Maintains care of horticultural tools, equipment, and Club property
• Works with a low-pressure irrigation system which includes replacing nozzles, replacing heads and recognizing ineffective stations
• Seed and fertilize the Clubhouse lawns
• Associate degree, Certification or working toward either in horticulture or a closely related field is preferred but not required
• Current state certification or ability to obtain licensing as a pesticide applicator is preferable but not required
• This is an entry-level position. Prefer at least one year of experience using tools commonly used in grounds maintenance such as, push mower, riding mower, string trimmer etc
• Must be able to safely operate multiple pieces of landscape machinery to include but not limited to, push mowers, edgers, deck mowers, weed eaters, lifts, skid steers, tractors and trailers. Training will be provided
• Must be available early mornings, days, weekends, and holidays. Hours are typically 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. or 5:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. depending on time of year
Team Members at Charlotte Country Club are a friendly group of professionals. We enjoy a beautiful working environment, free meals, employee outings & events, golf & tennis-playing privileges, and an assortment of medical benefits & perks for eligible employees, including paid time off, free group life insurance, 401(k) match and health savings account contributions from the Club.
Pre-employment drug screen & background check required. We are a drug-free workplace.