Our team is responsible for upholding an “unparalleled country club experience” for our members and their guests through first impressions, kind and attentive service throughout their visit, and always a fond farewell. We focus on personalized service, exercising our ability to create memorable experiences on a daily basis.
A great candidate for this role is professional, driven, enjoys working on a team, and making others happy. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to join a dedicated team while working to grow their expertise in communication, adaptability, time management, and interpersonal skills. Availability on evenings, holidays, and weekends is expected of all staff.
New hire incentive program:
• Successfully complete 30 days of employment: Receive a $50 gift card
• Successfully complete 90 days of employment: Receive a $150 gift card
• Provides a seamless experience for all guests with expertise and a great attitude in banquet operations and a la carte dining while maintaining specific side work
• Ensures the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the club
• Setup, breakdown, cleanliness, and replenishment of event spaces and dining rooms
• Understands the importance of name recognition and warmly greets each member with a smile and direct eye contact
• Experience working in food and beverage, preferably upscale or fine dining establishments
• Wine, cocktail, and culinary knowledge is desired
• Must have a positive, upbeat, friendly attitude and enjoy providing exceptional customer service
Team Members at Charlotte Country Club are a friendly group of professionals. We enjoy a beautiful working environment, free meals, employee outings & events, golf & tennis-playing privileges.
Pre-employment drug screen & background check required. We are a drug-free workplace.