Eaton’s Electrical sector is currently seeking a Pricing Manager to join our team. This position is based at our Peachtree City, GA location.
The Pricing Manager will be responsible for Eaton’s Commercial and Residential Distribution Solutions (CRDS) Wiring Devices product line portfolio.
This highly visible and instrumental position will ensure the successful advancement of value-positioned price attainment goals while balancing the product line’s continued market share growth. The Pricing Manager will be a hands-on leader who will collaborate with cross-functional teams and leadership personnel in developing price strategies, enabling price execution, while managing a team of front-end analysts responsible for quoting, agreement management and ongoing price integrity.
This role will require an individual that is highly analytical and can translate pricing, financial and sales data into consumable information and lead execution efforts tied to business goals and objectives. This includes the development of price increase models, reporting metrics, dashboards to provide key information and the use of digital resources and software to drive efficiencies. The Pricing Manager will also support identifying and presenting fact-based recommendations, strategic plans and pricing solutions to Sales, Product Line Management, IT, Finance, Marketing, Sourcing and Customer Service Leadership.
In summary, this is a high rewards position that demands a candidate who can initiate and drive pricing projects and provide solutions to business challenges. A self-motivated critical thinker, skilled in driving process improvements, and demonstrates the drive, business acumen, and capability to deliver results.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
• Develop and implement pricing strategies by segment, customer type, and price method in support of product line price, share and profitability goals
• High-level collaboration with product line management to ensure that business strategies and supporting price execution models are aligned
• Maintain “Pricing Guidelines” and other pricing tools, such as a future price optimization deployment, to ensure that price decision-makers have effective tools to support their function
• Lead price increase efforts from design and communication to implementation
• Collect and compile price metrics while mining data to identify price opportunities
• Develop accurate and timely reports, forecasting and presentations that show the price and mix impacts on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. These reports, presentations and insights will be reviewed by and with Pricing, Product Line and Divisional leadership
• Work with peers, cross-functional team members, functional managers and leadership to handle questions, escalations, training and gap-closures
• Identify and define process changes required to support evolving business/customer go-to-market requirements and needs
• Directly manage price for high volume (“division owned”) customers
• Perform value-based analysis to make sound pricing recommendations
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution with Degree in Business, Analytics, Finance, Economics or similar field
• Minimum 3 years of pricing or business & analysis management in a B2B environment
• Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
• Relocation is being offered for this position. The candidate must live within 60-mile radius of Peachtree City, GA to be considered
• Advanced proficiency with presentations, MS Excel, ERP/SAP, PowerBI and other recommended analysis systems
• Demonstrated ability to problem solve and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited information exists
• Experience in interpreting a variety of inputs furnished in written, oral, or graphical form
• Experience driving needed input and results from complex multi-functional project teams
• High-level organizational, time management and analytical skills. Must have solid interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of management. This includes strong/professional oral and written communication skills
• Experience with price optimization toolsets preferred
• Prior managerial experience preferred
• Knowledge of electrical industry pricing processes a plus
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.