The Compliance Auditor will partner with internal team members and contracted healthcare clinicians to complete compliance files accurately per Joint Commission standards.
• Review all compliance documentation for accuracy, per Joint Commission standards, including, but not limited to, licenses, certifications, and medical documents
• Assign attributes to compliance documents
• Partner with Compliance Coordinators, Recruiters, Healthcare Clinicians and Compliance Specialists to get compliance file complete
• Link compliance documentation to current and pending healthcare clinician assignments
• Consistently manage and monitor ongoing compliance for healthcare clinicians currently on contract
• Other duties as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Clear verbal/written communication skills with ability to interface with varying levels of people
• Ability to work collaboratively with all departments as well as function independently with minimal supervision
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office, web-based databases and be internet savvy
• Monitor a process and communicate discrepancies to individuals and groups
• Quickly learn new tools and technologies
• Maintain confidential information in compliance with company policies
• Manage and complete multiple tasks with frequent interruptions
• Organize and efficiently prioritize tasks from multiple sources
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Flexibility with change in an evolving role
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or experience handling similar tasks in a healthcare-related environment preferred
• 6+ months of experience in administrative support, or customer service role required
This position will have no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and printers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers.
No travel is expected.