Administrative Project Coordinator – Land Use/Commercial Real Estate
Moore & Van Allen PLLC is a prominent business, real estate and litigation law firm with offices in the Carolinas. This full-time position, located in our Charlotte, North Carolina office, performs a variety of administrative and project management duties in support of attorneys and professionals on our Commercial Real Estate/Land Use Team.
• Administration of all aspects of rezoning case management land use and other development-related research and due diligence
• Submitting conflicts checks for new clients and/or matters and originating new files
• Community meeting coordination, and report drafting
• Support of team members’ efforts
• Coordination 0f regular meetings and other communication with clients and local government municipalities
• Successful candidates must be self-motivated
• Strong team player
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
• A proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• The ability and willingness to learn specialized software is required
• The position may occasionally require more than the regular 37.5 hours per week to accomplish essential duties, which may include attending meetings in the evenings
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.