Marketing Communications Manager
ROVE is a Systems Integrator and Cloud Solutions Provider that services Enterprise & Commercial clients across the Southeast Region. With a particular focus on partnering with our customers on their transformational business process initiatives, our goal is to deliver impactful technology solutions that provide a modernized business platform.
ROVE’s corporate culture attracts some of the most experienced professionals in the market to work with our clients on designing, implementing and integrating Converged Cloud, Enterprise Collaboration, Security and Service Automation solutions. Our ability to offer both on-premises solutions as well as Hybrid Cloud, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) & Co-Location services, uniquely positions ROVE to service our clients as a strategic partner.
ROVE is a registered Veteran Owned Business (VOB), certified by the United States Department of Veteran Affairs.
ROVE is looking for a Marketing Communication Manager. We’re looking for self-driven, A-Players that are in search of an amazing role within a high-powered firm. ROVE is one of the fastest-growing technology Solution Providers in the Southeast and with our award-winning corporate culture, we could be the perfect fit for an enthusiastic marketing professional.
This role works closely with clients and technology partners to ensure the successful marketing of ROVE’s Cloud, Virtual Data Center, Networking, Security & Collaboration solutions. Dynamic technical team support will surround this position for regular client and partner engagements.
As the Marketing Communication Manager at ROVE, you will own the marketing, public relations, social media, content and events strategies for a fast paced and dynamic business. You are a ‘Brand Master’ that can create a unique and differentiated message to support ROVE in our mission to solve our client’s multi-faceted business challenges. You are not afraid to trek through unchartered ideas and strategies. You are a collaborative team player with a personal drive to be an impact player for your team, and you bring new and inventive ideas to the table.
• Manage marketing budget to ensure close-loop process to source funding from technology partners and provide required proof of performance for corporate reimbursement
• Manage and develop marketing campaigns, to provide incremental demand generation activity for the ROVE Sales teams
• Develop marketing to sales workflows with Sales Leadership to ensure contact to close continuity
• Responsible for lead distribution to sales, account follow up, managing internal databases and systems, conducting ROI analyses, tracking and reporting of marketing campaign performance
• Provide weekly updates to ROVE Leadership team on marketing operations
Public & media relations, and social media
• Build a communication platform within ROVE that engages internal and external audiences (clients, prospects, employees, the media etc.) with strong messaging
• Look for ways to regularly expand ROVE’s media distribution network; develop relationships with key industry and regional publications to ensure prominent placement of ROVE’s content and corporate milestones
• Own the awards and recognitions process; find ongoing opportunities to submit ROVE for industry awards and effectively communicate recognitions
• Manage and further develop ROVE’s social media strategy; manage our social media outlets on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram and identify opportunities to grow our prospective community and engage our existing client base
• Develop and document PR and social media policies and processes to protect the business from risk
• Manage and develop ROVE’s content strategy to strategically position our brand as a trusted thought leader; maintain a content calendar and produce lead-generating, engaging content
• Continually Track and research the marketplace for industry trends to incorporate into the content strategy
• Manage any required external writers and creative resources to produce effective content
• Partner and collaborate internally with key stakeholders to ensure the strong content creation
Field marketing event management
• Own the end-to-end process of field marketing, industry and tradeshow events
• Assist ROVE executives as the corporate hosts of all field marketing events
• Come up with creative concepts to engage tradeshow attendees to drive leads for the sales organization
• Identify industry event opportunities that the sales organization can leverage to professionally network
• Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing communication programs (e.g. PR, events, content etc.)
• 5+ years of experience in marketing communication, PR or similar roles in fast-paced environments
• Data-driven, with a constant curiosity to identify better, more efficient ways to target the right audiences
• Strong communication skills, including writing and presentation skills, and the ability to articulate complex concepts into easy-to-understand messaging
• Prefer experience working with marketing automation tools (i.e., Hubspot, ZoomInfo, Constant Contact, etc) and customer relationship management systems (i.e., Salesforce, Connectwise, etc)
• Prefer familiarity with Adobe InDesign platform and Canva
• Stellar public speaking, social interaction and storytelling skills
• Proven experience interacting and developing relationships with influencers in the media
• Strategic Mindset
• Communicates effectively
• Plans and aligns
• Drives results
• Situational adaptability
You are an experienced marketing professional with 5+ years of experience that is detail-oriented and organized, letting nothing slip through the cracks when you are involved. You have an amazing ability to juggle different projects and prioritize constantly. Measuring results drives you to constantly improve your strategies and look for better ways to do things. Above all, you have a passion for writing and developing the right messaging to communicate a brand’s value proposition in the most effective way. You take ownership of key deliverables, and consistently try to ensure deliverables are simple and scalable. As someone committed to continual improvement, you’re excited to improve the overall practice of marketing communication at ROVE. Willingness to travel up to 10%.