The soon-to-be built development is called The Regent at Eastover, and it’s one of the most expensive condo projects in Charlotte.
The Regent will include 32 residences off Cherokee Road in the Eastover neighborhood. Construction is slated to start this month and wrap up by May 2023.
- Pricing: The condos will range in cost from $1,774,000 to $3,500,000.
Why it matters: With a $1,424 monthly HOA fee and private elevators, these will be some of the most exclusive and expensive homes in the city.
Layouts: There are three main layouts, ranging from 2,600- to 4,500-square-foot-plus units. There will be 15 units called Residences, 8 Estate Residences and 9 penthouse units.
- Residences are the three-bedroom units that range from 2,600 to 2,800 square feet and include spacious terraces. There will be 15 of these available.
- Estate Residences have 3 or 4 bedrooms plus a den and terrace. They’re 3,969 to 4,558 square feet. The Regent has 8 of these available.
- Penthouses have 3 bedrooms, a den and two terraces. Penthouses are 3,300-4,500+ square feet, and the building has 9 of them.
Design: The developer, Lutgert Construction, is going for a sleek contemporary design. But buyers have the option to customize to their own taste and add their own flare. (Those who buy before August 23 are eligible for $50,000 to $100,000 in decorating allowances.)
- Based on the renderings, each unit will be dripping in refined luxury.
- The renderings show herringbone wood floors, coffered ceilings, custom built-ins, large windows, waterfall edge kitchen islands, paneled walls and classic neutral tones.
Highlights: 10-foot ceilings, fireplaces, spacious kitchen islands, granite/quartz countertops, private elevators, Kohler fixtures, Wolf natural gas ranges and spa-like bathrooms.
Amenities: Rooftop terrace, club room, fitness center, conference room, gated garage and private key fob entry for every unit.
Sales agents: Matthew Alexander and Gail McDowell of Premier Sotheby’s International Realty.
Renderings by Marc Michaels Interior Design