Tide Cleaners is on a mission to make caring for clothes so perfect and simple, that peoples’ lives don’t have to revolve around their laundry. We deliver this service to our guests in neighborhoods, university campuses, military bases, and multi-family buildings across the country. Tide Cleaners is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Procter & Gamble Company, headquartered in Cincinnati, OH with additional offices in Dallas, TX, and Chicago, IL.
• Maintain valid state driver’s license and pass the driving test
• Professional customer service expert; serve as primary liaison with customers
• Must have a minimum of one year of customer service or sales experience
• Perform pickup and delivery services at plant stores per schedule
• Utilize POS system to properly account for all articles
• Professionally communicate with customers and employees of the plant store to set up service and manage any ongoing communications
• Ensure quality of garments throughout the entire transportation process
• Mark in incoming customer orders: identify garments to be laundered or dry cleaned, tag, mark and classify all pieces and input information into the computerized register
• Follow Company’s new customer protocol
• Attend Company offered ongoing training and education
Experience and education:
• High School Diploma
• Customer Service experience required
• Must be able to frequently lift to 30 pounds
• Must be able to frequently enter and exit the delivery vehicle
• Medical, vision, dental insurance
• Short and long term disability
• Life insurance
Tide Cleaners is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Procter & Gamble Company (P&G).
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Tide Cleaner’s sole discretion. Tide Cleaners does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the qualifications of the individual.