At Groucho’s Deli Park Road, we pride ourselves in our ability to serve customers with a great attitude and maximize the overall customer experience. We are the ONLY location in the Charlotte market and opened in 2018. We have a young and dynamic culture and our store is in a fantastic area in the heart of South Park. We are a franchise that has southern roots based in Columbia, SC. Though we have the infrastructure of the mid-size restaurant chain, each franchise operates with limited oversight and allows for a very unique entrepreneurial culture.
As the Restaurant Manager, our commitment to delivering the ultimate customer experience starts with you. You’ll engage and empower every Team Member to achieve operational excellence each and every day. From fresh cooking with the best ingredients to making sure every customer enjoys a comfortable, clean, restaurant – everything we do starts with you.
As Groucho’s Park Road grows, you can grow too. We’re committed to developing the next generation of leaders for the restaurant industry. Leaders who will do things differently. Leaders who will drive our culture. Groucho’s provides training and opportunities for lifelong learning to ensure that all Members have the chance to grow and develop within the company.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience; Associate’s degree preferred
• 1+ years of restaurant leadership experience preferred
• Driving is essential for this position so a valid driver’s license with liability insurance, a good driving record and a satisfactory background check is required
• Strong communication and negotiation skills along with the ability to motivate a team
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with strong leadership skills
• Ability to pay monthly bills including utilities, food orders, taxes, etc.
• Knowledge of back-of-house systems, point-of-sale systems, restaurant operating systems, budgetary concepts and procedures, performance review process and more
• Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
• Must be able to stand for 2+ hours at a time
• Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, lift, shake, stir, pour, carry, and push on occasion
• Must be able to read (orders on tickets, menu board, receipts, etc.)
• Frequent contact/immersion of hands in water, cleaning and sanitation solutions, meat products, poultry products, and produce items
• Frequent washing of hands
• Must be able to use computers, telephones, and office equipment
• Competitive Salary
• Entrepreneurial Empowerment
• Staff Hiring Freedom
• Profit Sharing
• Future Ownership Opportunities
• Future Franchise Location Opportunities
• Discretionary Incentives From Store Owner
• Time Off Benefits
• And so much more