Real Estate Agent
Thrive as a real estate agent at Redfin, where we set you up for success with the tools, training, and support you need to be at the very top of your game. As a Redfin employee, you’ll get full benefits and all expenses paid, without the fees or self-employment costs. We take care of you so you can take care of your customers.
Our mission is to redefine real estate in the consumer’s favor. As a full-service brokerage with the most-visited nationwide brokerage website, we combine our own technology and real estate agents to make buying or selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe real estate can be better—for customers, for agents, for everyone.
As a Redfin Agent, you’ll spend your time building relationships with customers and helping them buy and sell homes. We’ll handle the advertising and logistics while you provide expert guidance through pricing, negotiations, and closing. You’ll work from home and in the field, with occasional in-office team meetings (after offices reopen).
• Active real estate license – find out how to get one here: www.redfin.com/guides/how-to-become-a-real-estate-agent
• Interpersonal communication and customer service skills
• Ability to learn and use new technology
• Reliable mode of transportation and ability to travel within your market
• New and experienced agents welcome. Whatever your level, we offer rewards and opportunities
Get everything you need to be a top producer:
• 100+ serious customer introductions per year
• Support team to handle scheduling, paperwork, and more
• Technology to collaborate with customers
• Individualized training and coaching
• Medical, dental, and vision plans with low out-of-pocket expenses
• Paid vacation, holidays, sick leave, parental leave
• Reimbursement for mileage, MLS dues, license renewal fees, mobile & more
• Redfin Agents earn 2x the median pay of other agents.
• Earn increased bonuses and Redfin stock as you advance
• 51% of our real estate managers and directors started in agent or support roles. We provide paid training and mentoring to help you meet your goals, move up, and even explore other roles at Redfin
To ensure the health and safety of our workforce, customers and third parties, Redfin conducts background screening after making conditional offers for employment. All screening is conducted consistent with Equal Employment Opportunity Commission guidance and state and local Fair Chance Act guidance, and Redfin encourages applications from, and fully considers, qualified applicants with criminal record histories.