Design and Sales Consultant
Queen City Stone and Tile is expanding and searching for a personable, creative, motivated, and reliable person to add to our thriving team. We are a small, innovative, fast-moving company on the cutting edge of tile and stone design.
• The ideal candidate will have a passion for designing kitchens, bathrooms, mudrooms, patios, fireplaces etc.
• Customers will rely on you for your design input on their projects
• Many customers don’t have a vision for their project so they will lean on you for your expert guidance.
• The ability to interact with a diverse range of clientele will be necessary
• Experience with construction, renovation, or design is strongly desired
• Daily duties would include working with clients in the showroom and helping them select tile or stone options for their space
• Knowledge of basic computer systems is applicable which includes inputting quotes and invoices into our internal system
• During downtime it is expected that you generate your own business which would include reaching out to builders or contractors via phone and inquiring about how we can become a supplier for them
• Pay will be based on experience and will have an unlimited commission structure built in based on sales, thus the harder you work the more you can earn
• Top performers will be rewarded very well for their efforts. The housing market is booming in Charlotte and we work with many home builders, designers who work for home builders, contractors, and retail customers who are renovating their homes. We strongly prefer someone with design and or sales experience
• The standard hours are 9-5 M-F and 10-2 Saturday. However, a flexible work schedule is available