Sr. Inside Sales Representative
Award-winning manufacturer is looking for a Sr. Inside Sales Representative to join their Inside Sales Department. The Sr. Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for monitoring market conditions, educating clients, and supporting the outside sales team. This individual must be a self-starter who excels working within a team-oriented environment. Salary up to $75,000 plus bonus potential. Excellent benefits package offered to all employees including two-to-one 401K match after 1 year of employment.
• Act as the point of contact for designated accounts from order to delivery
• Distribute company communication to clients and educate on new products entering the market as well as future innovations
• Influence customer’s buying decisions by educating customers on value-added products
• Maintain databases of account information
• Act as a point of contact with other departments including logistics, marketing, planning, and production
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 3-5+ years of experience in inside sales, account management, or high-level customer service required.
• High proficiency in various computer programs including Salesforce, Excel/Outlook, Oracle, and Power BI
• Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, and communication skills