This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 11056 Holiday Cove Drive: $940,000
- Neighborhood: Tega cay
- Realtor: Kristin Topoozian at The Redbud Group
- Features: Pool, spacious layout, lake access, two-story great room, basement with separate entrance.
- Specs: 5 bed, 3.5 bath, 3,755 square feet
From green houses to penthouses, the home’s in this week’s roundup have a variety of special features.
Why we love it: This bright bungalow is loaded with character, from the paint and wallpaper choices to the green house and lush oasis out back.
- Neighborhood: Oakdale North
- Realtor: Mary McCloskey at Allen Tate Ballantyne
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,507 square feet
- Notable features: Green house, curb appeal, gracious porch, sunshine yellow door, brick fireplace.
- Open house: 1-3pm Saturday
Why we love it: Located in hot Madison Park, this newly updated brick ranch featured mid-century modern architectural details and a great backyard for entertaining.
- Neighborhood: Madison Park
- Realtor: Jeff Murdock at Dickens Mitchener
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,552 square feet
- Notable features: Location, fresh updates, black and white finishes throughout, multiple outdoor living spots.
Why we love it: This spacious home is filled with natural light and fresh neutral finishes. The star of the show, though, is the pool — a rare find in a Charlotte home.
- Neighborhood: Cedarcroft
- Realtor: Lisa Warren at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 5 bed, 3 bath, 3,803 square feet
- Notable features: Basement, pool, private yard, outdoor living spaces.
- Open house: 1-3pm Sunday
Why we love it: Envision the luxury lifestyle for yourself? This three-bed penthouse with panoramic views might do the trick. It’s in The Arlington, the big pink building in South End.
- Neighborhood: South End
- Realtor: Brett Carraway at Northstar Real Estate, LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 2,074 square feet
- Notable features: White kitchen, floor-to-ceiling windows, walkable location, open layout.
Why we love it: This four-bed is a modern playground with visual treats around every corner, from the vaulted maple ceilings to the mix of window shapes and sizes to floating bathroom vanities.
- Neighborhood: Cotswold
- Realtor: Matthew Paul Brown at Reside Realty LLC
- Specs: 4 bed, 4 bath, 4,707 square feet
- Notable features: Designed by architect W. Stanley Russell, garden terraces, warm materials, gourmet kitchen with wine fridge.