Assisting with therapy services under the supervision of a chiropractor. Full-time between two locations. Charlotte and Cornelius.
• Greet patients and bring patients back to a clean and fully stocked treatment room
• Assist physical therapists and chiropractors in providing services that help improve mobility, relieve pain, help with patient recovery and answer questions pertaining to each patient’s treatment plan
• Record patient responses to treatments and report outcomes of each treatment to the physical therapist and chiropractor
• Keep treatment space clean and organized in preparation for each patient
• Bachelor’s Degree required; degree in health care or exercise-related field (preferred)
• Excellent understanding of the principles of physical therapy and chiropractic medicine, fitness and proper exercise technique
• Strong communication and relationship building skills for interaction with patients, providers, and other staff
• Ability to multitask and excel in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to follow directions from supervising providers
Face masks are required.