Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
Established in 2005 and based in Charlotte, North Carolina, Snap One is a manufacturer and exclusive source of A/V, security, control, networking, and remote management products for professional integrators. An industry leader in the pro-install channel, Snap One helps integrators build their businesses by providing a wide range of high-quality products, easily accessible through an intuitive website and backed by award-winning service and support. With a vast catalog of today’s most popular brands, Snap One is the premier choice for professional installers across the globe. With 28 pro stores in the US, Snap One blends the benefits of eCommerce with the convenience of local stores. Additional information about Snap One and its products can be found at www.snapone.com.
The Financial Planning & Analysis (“FP&A”) Analyst will join a dynamic and growing Finance and Corporate Development team that works cross-functionally within the organization to support a high-growth company on the path to becoming public later this year. The Finance and Corporate Development team is responsible for managing investor relations, driving core FP&A functions, and evaluating/executing corporate development opportunities that reflect the company’s strategic growth priorities. This role will produce and deliver decision quality analytical reports to derive insights on business performance, trends, operational risk, and growth opportunities.
The FP&A Analyst should have strong and intuitive financial acumen with superb attention to detail. Excellent communication, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to be a team player are key attributes to be successful in this position.
• Prepare, analyze and interpret operational and financial results, utilizing internal and external data sources
• Partner with cross-functional teams to analyze sales and margin performance
• Develop, analyze and refine detailed KPI-driven financial and operational models and metrics
• Provide financial modeling and analytical support for strategic growth initiatives
• Assist in the development of budget and forecast processes
• Prepare and contribute to standard and ad hoc board materials
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1+ year of financial analysis experience within FP&A, Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Accounting or Consulting
• Demonstrated analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
• Experience in data analysis and financial modeling in Microsoft Excel
• Working at a public company
• Experience and/or personal interest in technology
• Using SQL
• Analytical and reporting software such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.