Digital Marketing Manager
Rhythm Systems is a dynamic software company that helps middle-market companies turn their growth strategies into clear action plans so everyone in the organization knows what they need to do. Our culture is entrepreneurial, team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced. If you get excited about stretching yourself in new ways, developing yourself to your fullest potential, and care about working with smart colleagues; we want to talk to you! This role will help scale our B2B SaaS company to the next level of growth. You will be working on leading-edge digital marketing strategies along with a seasoned Digital Analytics Executive.
If you’re passionate about digital lead generation, optimization, and managing a brand, we welcome you to apply!
Who will love this job:
• Digital Pioneer – who will work to generate a quality pipeline to support our growth as we scale and find creative ways to make our marketing engine even better.
• A Great Project Manager – who loves wearing many hats and has the gift of focus and great execution to get everything organized and done.
• A Team Player – who can work with and understand the needs of our customers, sales team and services team and deliver marketing support that delights them.
• Digital Lead Generation: You will write, manage and execute all marketing campaigns and track performance: email marketing to prospects and customers, product webinars, client and prospect newsletters, client spotlights. Report on campaign performance and ROI
• Website Conversion and Optimization: You will be a CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) expert consistently looking for ways to optimize our website, landing pages, and blogs to generate more high-quality leads
• Sales Support Materials: You will build high-quality PowerPoint presentations and product pages that are beautifully designed and on-brand
• Manage Brand Guidelines: You will make sure our brand guidelines are consistent across all elements
• At least 3 years of proven track record of successful lead generation in B2B Marketing
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines and goals
• Experience managing a CRM (managing lists, email marketing etc) – Hubspot is a plus
• Ability to write email marketing copy and design email graphics
• Ability to analyze digital performance and make changes to optimize and improve
• Ability to create marketing collateral (PowerPoint decks, one-page product pages)
• Excellent at working cross-functionally and independently
• Must be analytical, creative, detailed-oriented, goal-oriented
We offer comprehensive benefits to keep you healthy as you grow in your life and career