Marketing Project Manager
Elements Brands is seeking an exceptional and experienced individual to join our team as a Marketing Project Manager. This position will report directly to the Director of Marketing and will ensure that critical marketing-related projects are meticulously scoped, managed, documented, communicated, completed, and evaluated. You know the drill – on time, on budget and with all project members highly engaged and all stakeholders informed along the way.
You will excel at all the important stuff – project scoping (and rescoping), project feasibility assessments, project cost analysis, project plan creation, project management, and post-project evaluation.
In addition to ownership of essential, autonomous projects, you will play a key role in day-to-day communication and perform critical functions both within the department and across the broader organization. You get to help connect all the dots.
• In order to be effective in this role, you must be skilled and comfortable working with marketing leadership, managers and directors from other departments, company executives, and third-party representatives. You must be able to listen, prioritize, pivot, request resources, paint the big picture, drill down to the details, and own the process.
• To be successful in this role you should have a solid background in both marketing and project management and have strong leadership and strategic planning competencies. Your critical thinking, decision-making and analytical skills must also be well-established.
• Aid marketing leadership in defining project scopes and objectives
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Manage assigned resources in an effective and efficient manner
• Provide project updates to relevant stakeholders on a consistent basis
• Monitor project progress and make adjustments to hit objectives and milestones as needed
• Escalate project delays/blockers to management as needed
• Work with (and motivate) individuals/teams from other departments on cross-departmental projects
• Manage contracts with third parties by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
• Measure project performance after completion to identify areas for improvement
• Lead the team to accomplish their goals and win
• Knowledge of digital marketing platforms, technologies, and strategies and experience with digital marketing practices
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Humble, curious and motivating leader
• Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP) and other project management certifications and/or continuous improvement methodologies are a plus
NOTE: This is not an IT-specific Project Management Role.
Compensation & Benefits
• Competitive compensation
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance- Fully paid employee premiums, family plans also available
• 401(k) with up to 4% company matching
• Paid time off – 15 days plus 12 paid holidays
• Paid parental leave
• Fitness stipend
• Flexible work environment