Biteline’s custom-built software platform enables Dental Offices to connect with and hire local Registered Dental Hygienists (RDHs), Dental Assistants (DAs), and other administrative staff for temporary positions in real-time.
Within communities such as the Greater Charlotte area, natural ‘word of mouth’ networks have organically formed to connect local employers to dental professionals who are looking and available for temporary jobs. These networks sometimes work but require significant time and effort to keep up to date and hours of calling and texting professionals in an attempt to find a fill-in.
On Biteline, users looking for work are able to keep their fill-in availability for up to a year out. As offices post temp opportunities, they’ll be matched with professionals who’ve indicated they are looking to work on the date(s) of the job.
Biteline is on a mission to enable these essential healthcare workers and businesses to not only maximize their earning potentials, but increase their fulfillment, reignite their passion, and begin attracting even more fantastic talent to the growing industry.
• We are looking for a sales representative with 0-3 years of field sales experience or any level of dental industry experience (current or former dental professionals/staff encouraged to apply) to build on and substantially accelerate our existing sales operation in Charlotte, NC and the surrounding communities
• There are over 800 dental offices in the area – this position would entail both field drop-in visits (cold & warm) and follow-up calls/communications. Your goals are to build on existing relationships and educate offices on the value of temporary hiring through Biteline vs. using staffing firms or going through word-of-mouth networks
• We’re targeting 10-15% paid adoption in Charlotte – you will build on recent momentum gained from our new feature additions and iterate/improve our sales processes, pitch, and overall value proposition
• The best candidates have a burning entrepreneurial spirit, are true self-starters that thrive on building personal relationships with prospective clients and are excited for the challenge of educating and converting a market to a cutting-edge new product
• While our short-term goals are paramount, ideally this candidate will develop into a Director of Sales and play a key role in the long-term growth of our business
• Familiarity with common sales processes, including pipeline building and maintenance, prospect identification and qualification
• Strong relationship building and communication skills
• Competitive spirit, energized by challenges and ambitious
• Dental industry knowledge or experience• An existing understanding of and relationships within the local Charlotte, NC dental community
• Dental product sales experience
• Dental professional experience
• The ability and desire to own your role completely – making independent decisions and implementing improvements with little guidance
• Growth minded, but laser-focused on meeting each milestone and goal
• $35,000 – 40,000 / year + uncapped commission
• After a successful first market, we look forward to offering both a salary raise and a competitive equity package
• Work From Home / Mecklenburg County, North Carolina – Field Sales Territory