Elements Brands are a world-class team of brand-builders, digital marketers, and global-scale logistics experts focused on building unique brands and products for customers. Since 2010, our team has amplified our brands and brought them to a wider digital audience.
• You’ll maintain and grow our inbound and outbound affiliate and influencer programs for our portfolio of brands
• You’ll cultivate our current affiliate and influencer relationships by directly communicating with our partners and by creating email and social promotions to improve engagement
• We’ll depend on you to figure out opportunities and innovative ways of proactively engaging with potential affiliates and influencers who are well-aligned with our brands, growing our affiliate network by recruiting ideal brand partners – you’ll identify and reach out to at least 25 new potential affiliates or influencer partners on our social channels per week
• In order to ensure that our new affiliates get off to a great start working with us, you’ll give them a warm welcome to our program, and provide them with the resources they need to succeed
• To keep our affiliates in the loop about what’s happening in the company, and of their involvement with upcoming product launches, you’ll coordinate a regular email newsletter for them
• To help you understand our ideal customer base, you’ll collaborate closely with our Social Media team
• In order to ensure that our brands are included in the top high-volume relevant content sites, you’ll need to keep up-to-date with the most appropriate place for us to be featured, and you’ll negotiate on our behalf to have our brands included in their product roundup article
• You’ll figure out the best way to report on our performance as we grow our affiliate and influencer network
• Your knowledge of the affiliate space will help you to initiate ideas and projects to scale our affiliate programs
You enjoy working on a high-performance team, and everyone that you’ve worked with has wonderful things to say about you. You love collaborating with individuals and teams and are personable, incredibly helpful and organized.
If this sounds like you, then take a look at some of the attributes and experience that it would be useful to have for our company and for this role.
How many can you answer?
• Do you have comprehensive knowledge of social media channels and a knack for staying up to date on the latest trends?
• Do you have the courage to reach out to anyone on the internet, and can you be tactfully persistent until you get a response
• Do you have a systems mindset and prefer to design processes and systems that scale, rather than keeping everything in your head?
• Are you results-oriented?
• Can you communicate openly, as often as needs be?
• Are you honest and humble?
• Do you have a high degree of emotional intelligence?
• Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset?
• Are you a team player?
• Do you have 1-4 years of experience managing affiliates for a DTC brand
• Do you have excellent written and verbal skills and are you comfortable communicating with customers in a brand voice?
• Do you know your way around Excel, and have the ability to track ROI and analyze performance?
• Are you proficient in Adobe systems (Illustrator or Photoshop) or Canva?
• Competitive compensation
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance – Fully paid employee premiums, family plans also available
• 401K with 4% company matching
• Paid time off – 15 days plus 12 paid holidays
• Paid parental leave
• Flexible work environment
Please answer all questions. After submitting your application, please also complete our short survey – you must answer all the questions at the following link: https://portal.cultureindex.co… (this will also be emailed to you upon completion of your application).