Southeast Apartment Investors is a private investment firm focused on the development and acquisition of residential properties located in the southeastern United States. Since our founding in 2011, we have made over 20 investments, representing over $300 million of residential assets.
We are seeking an experienced, proactive and organized administrative professional to join our growing company. In this position, you will lead all administrative functions and support the firm’s principals. The role will also include some amount of personal assistance to the managing principal. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic, hard-working and maintain a high degree of integrity. We are looking for someone excited about the prospect of joining an entrepreneurial firm and making an impact.
This is a full-time position. We offer highly competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package, including paid time off, health insurance, and 401(k) participation with employer match.
• Manage payroll & benefit programs
• Interface with investors and business partners
• Manage firm website and marketing materials
• Organize and maintain documents, reports, and information related to projects, taxes, etc.
• Plan/arrange meetings and calls
• Maintain office calendar to include appointments and vacations
• Maintain organized electronic and physical files
• Maintain and order workspace, computer, and office supplies
• Manage bank accounts and handle outbound/inbound checks/wires
• Pay bills (rent/credit cards, etc.)
• Sort and distribute mail
• Work with IT professionals to resolve technology issues as needed
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experience with accounting and payroll software is a plus (e.g. Quickbooks, ADP)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong willingness to take initiative and look for ways to add value
• Keen attention to detail and superior organizational skills
• Ability to think critically to solve tasks and complete projects efficiently
• Ability to multitask and time manage
• Ability to identify errors and solve problems
• Ability to operate independently and complete tasks with minimal oversight