Saturday, the day, is when you do what you’re passionate about. Saturday, the agency, is an idea-driven advertising firm driven by fueling fan bases around brands and companies, and creating advertising and experiences that people truly enjoy interacting with. We build identities, tell stories, create content, use technology, develop strategies and conceptualize & execute fully integrated advertising campaigns that help some of the country’s fastest growing businesses.
Our clients include a transit system looking to reinvent how people perceive what transit means for a city, a fledgling tourism brand looking to make a big impact in the state, a city that purchased its own downtown in an attempt to revitalize its town core and redefine what kind of community it can and will be, a non-profit on a mission to enable families and individuals obtain and sustain affordable housing, multiple breweries, and others.
We use creative approaches backed by data-informed insights to reach customers in ways they welcome, forming (and keeping) long-term fans. We often say we are creatively strategic and strategically creative, leaning on all team members to move ideas and clients forward in a collaborative, team-oriented way. We work hard and play hard, and believe in a flexible, supportive work environment.
About the position:
We are looking for an experienced advertising Account Executive to join our growing team!
The ideal candidate will work under the supervision of our Account Director to manage several of the agency’s key client accounts. This includes day-to-day account management duties, while also working closely with internal creative and media teams to fulfill the needs of ongoing projects.
We are looking for someone who wants to make an impact and takes pride and ownership in their work. Successful employees at Saturday are proactive, nimble and creative in their thinking—always looking for ways to enhance our client relationships or offer additional support to our internal team. We want someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions, is quick to embrace new challenges and thrives in a collaborative, team environment.
Because we work across a diverse range of clients and project types, we are looking for someone who stays organized and can work across multiple accounts and projects at once.
At least two years of work experience post college is required and applicants with less experience will not be considered for the role. Please do not apply if you have never had a full time job or related experience. Past advertising agency experience is strongly preferred but not required.
• Manage client projects from start to finish under supervision
• Prepare timelines and manage them over the course of a project
• Participate in the development of strategic plans and creative briefs, as well as reviews of these documents
• Collaborate with internal team to deliver creative solutions for our clients–this includes participating in creative reviews and internal work sessions
• Assist with presentations, when asked by the account team
• Participate in and take notes during client meetings
• Track project milestones and manage the status of projects, to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner and within budget parameters
• Ensure adherence to client identity/corporate guidelines, as well as any other project specifications or requirements
• Prepare status reports and participate in regular status calls/meetings with clients
• Assist the team in creating and managing budgets
• Assist the team in reviewing and analyzing performance data, as well organizing and presenting this data to clients
• Collaborate on social media calendars and content management
• Participate in competitive analysis and situational analysis completed on behalf of clients
• Track and manage team hours and out-of-pocket expenses
• Build relationships with our team and our clients
• Show a passion for the industry, as well as our clients’ businesses–study, learn and offer new ways to leverage emerging technologies and ideas
• At least 2 years of full time advertising agency experience (or similar)
• Experience working in a team environment
• Proactive, self-starter who isn’t afraid to ask questions or engage with the team
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
• Salary contingent on experience
• Excellent benefits
• Background check required for certain client accounts
• Vaccinated applicants strongly preferred
• Office COVID-precautions in place