Integrated Solutions Consultant
Global Payments is a top 5 merchant processing acquirer in the US. This role sits within Global Payments Integrated and is immersed in the payments and Fintech world.
As an Integrated Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for engaging our new partner client base to win business. You will be provided strong leads and offer cutting edge, integrated payment solutions for our integrated partnerships. We are located in Ballantyne and have a great, supportive office culture.
You will network, prospect, and find decision-makers – business owners, business managers, to the c-level office. Clients include SMB medical offices, restaurant, and retail businesses to name a few. Every day will be different, but each day you will open doors and create new viable leads for the Closing team. The work environment is fast-paced, highly competitive, and in a telesales environment.
• Proactive engagement of new partner client base through strategic marketing campaigns
• Bring new prospects through initial phase of lead pipeline
• Work and collaborate in a team environment to enable success
• Build quick rapport with different types of business
• Thinking strategically to create new ways to open doors
• Building and maintain a healthy lead pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly metrics
• Customer data updated daily into CRM system
• Assist in moving prospects to Senior team members
• Strong communication skills
• Time management abilities
• High energy
• Focus to make outbound partner calls
• All leads/campaigns will be provided
• Professional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to establish customer relationships within an intro call
• Gain access to decision maker quickly and efficiently
• Ability to discuss added value
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to manage phone/email activities to accomplish goals
• Ability to withstand rejection
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.