Event Staff at Bank of America Stadium
BEST Crowd Management, a GardaWorld Company provides a full array of event-staffing and crowd-management services for top venues and major events throughout North America. From professional sporting events (such as the MLB, NFL, NCAA and MLS), to political gatherings, concerts, conferences, conventions, collegiate events and other large affairs, we’re there to keep the energy going, while keeping everyone safe.
Our team has exciting openings for Event Day Staff positions! Openings are Part-Time and event based responsible for providing our guests an unforgettable experience while enforcing safety guidelines for the facility.
This is an ideal position for candidates who are eager to be part of the Bank of America Stadium supporting the Carolina Panthers and Charlotte FC environment, get out and meet new faces or supplement their income while working in a fun environment.
Perks of working With BEST:
• Exclusive opportunities to work inside the stadium and get a sneak peek into the action
• Weekly pay: Earn up to $17/hour*
• Flexible scheduling that fits around your life
• Greet guests as they enter and leave the event
• Enforce venue policies and procedures
• Report suspicious activity and violations of venue policy
• Secure locations and prohibit access to unauthorized individuals
• Follow established code of conduct and safety procedures
• Provide exceptional service to all patrons
• Other duties as assigned
• Consent to background check and drug screen
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Have strong, clear communication skills
• Team player, quick thinker with the ability to identify and resolve issues quickly
• You have the ability to stand for extended periods, sometimes throughout an entire event (notify us of reasonable accommodations) and you are comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
All Training Necessary to be Successful is Provided.
BEST is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. By providing the information, you are consenting to receive texts and/or emails regarding employment opportunities with BEST and its affiliates and subsidiaries.
Up to $17.00 per hour
* Combination of hourly pay rate + maximum season bonus