Account Executive, Operations
The Account Executive partners with and supports the Client Marketing Team to ensure the long-term success of our customers as we work together to grow their business and ours. The Account Executive will help manage the day to day responsibilities of a specific account while supporting other accounts as needed. Ideally, the candidate will have a background in managing over-the-road programs (tours, mobile exhibits, etc.) but not required.
Roles & responsibilities:
• Work with Operations to coordinate and oversee fleet operations for 30+ client-owned assets operated by Hirschfeld
• Assist in special event productions and mobile tours/programs, with a primary focus on operations and logistics
• Support the day-to-day contact for assigned account(s)
• Nurture positive working relationships with client contacts
• Work to understand the annual plans, jobs to be done, challenges and positioning of client brands
• Work as a contributor on inter-agency team and be knowledgeable of the program
• Support business lead in achieving established revenue and growth targets for assigned business
• Support growth opportunities within accounts and collaborate with internal teams to ensure growth attainment
• Support the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Help business lead forecast and track key account metrics including KPIs
• Help develop client presentations and programs
• Develop insightful and detailed program and event recaps
• Help manage and monitor budgets
• Coordinate client approvals
• Participate in ongoing strategy, client planning and status calls as appropriate
• Assist in planning and managing special events
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-2 years of relevant professional experience including client/account logistics, scheduling management or similar experience
• Ability to travel periodically to client events and client headquarters
• Professional demeanor, projects confidence and enthusiasm for the business
• Proven ability to manage & juggle multiple projects at a time
• Extremely organized, attention to detail, and self-driven
• Excellent communication, listening, and presentation skills
• Excel in presentation development and ideation
• Have a vision for 360* marketing programs/integrate retail, experiential, digital and traditional marketing
• Other skills: excellent computer skills, project management, budget management, PowerPoint/Google slides, time management, problem solving
Position type and expected work hours:
Full-time salaried position. Minimum 40 hours per week.
Working at HMS:
Hirschfeld Marketing Solutions is an experiential marketing and lifestyle engagement agency located in Cornelius, NC. Since 2006, industry-leading companies have turned to Hirschfeld to develop creative ways of using sports and entertainment to connect their brands to the consumer. From event marketing and mobile tours to sponsorship and hospitality, Hirschfeld delivers innovative solutions that produce results.
At Hirschfeld, we are passionate about creating awe-inspiring moments, for both clients and employees alike, constantly striving to exceed expectations. We believe that we are “Better Together” and that a diverse and inclusive company is more innovative and successful, which is why we aim to infuse diversity, equity, and inclusion into all aspects of our culture and business.
It’s a place where you’ll be challenged to think differently and to be different. We value the visible and invisible qualities that make our team members who they are. We strive to foster a culture where differences are not just appreciated but celebrated. We embrace that every person brings a unique perspective and experience to advance our mission of bringing one-of-a-kind experiences to our customers where they live, work, and play. We strive to ensure that each team member has an equally valued “seat at the table”. We’re honest, humble, and hungry. Get ready to work hard, work smart, and have fun!