This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 10328 Ebbets Road: $488,200
- Neighborhood: Victoria at Aberdeen
- Realtor: Catherine Weide at The Redbud Group
- Features: Generous layout, nice kitchen, cozy fireplace, large bedrooms, neutral finishes, paver patio.
- Specs: 5 bed, 4.5 bath, 3,351 square feet
Homes sell faster in Charlotte than almost any other city, according to Zillow’s latest report. Luckily, there are some gems still on the market.
State of play: Homes typically go under contract within four days, and 39% of the time, they go over listing.
- More market details: Charlotte home prices keep heating up
Why we love it: This ranch-style home features a tastefully upgraded kitchen, beautiful floors and a cozy den with a brick fireplace.
- Neighborhood: Druid Hills
- Realtor: Shawn Gerald at NorthGroup Real Estate, Inc.
- Specs: 3 bed, 1.5 bath, 1,379 square feet
- Notable features: Close to Camp North End, modern upgrades throughout, nice kitchen, large yard.
Why we love it: This light-filled South End condo is beautiful, but I especially love the kitchen with its two-tone cabinets and open shelving.
- Neighborhood: South End
- Realtor: Carol King at Sold On Charlotte Properties
- Specs: 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,092 square feet
- Notable features: Gorgeous kitchen, South End location, large custom closets, custom shades.
Why we love it: If you don’t buy this house, I might. It features a cozy den with a fireplace, a bright open kitchen, laundry room with green built-ins, an updated primary suite and a dreamy backyard.
- Neighborhood: Beverly Woods
- Realtor: Johana Troutman and Heather Mackey at Mackey Realty LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,572 square feet
- Notable features: Blend of traditional ranch design and fresh upgrades, fire pit, custom cabinets and desk in laundry room.
Why we love it: From its curb appeal to the 1940s architectural details to the updates kitchen, this cottage is so charming.
- Neighborhood: Midwood
- Realtor: Ken Riel at Nestlewood Realty, LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,701 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, 9-foot ceilings, charming primary suite, lush landscaping.
Why we love it: If you’re looking in the luxury range, this sprawling Eastover ranch should do it. Some highlights include a chef’s kitchen, glamorous finishes, and a fabulous pool and outdoor living space.
- Neighborhood: Eastover
- Realtor: Aubrey Grier at Dickens Mitchener & Associates Inc
- Specs: 4 bed, 4.5 bath, 3,756 square feet
- Notable features: .Designed by Meyer Greeson Paullin Benson, construction by Lineberger Building Group, glassed wine room, wet bar, pool.
Know of an interesting or unusual home listing in the Charlotte region? Tips/Scoops: firstname.lastname@example.org.