Real Estate Sales Agent
Our purpose is to create real estate great experiences by making great real estate agents and by building a model process for buying and selling homes. We are a residential real estate company that runs like a tech start-up. We operate utilizing the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) as described in the book, Traction, by Gino Wickman.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Salaried Real Estate Sales Agent that thrives in a fast-paced sales environment. This role includes qualifying inbound leads, distributing leads to our team of top-performing real estate professionals, and maintaining successful client relations throughout the entire process.
The Right Fit:
At Redbud, we hire for culture first. Then ability and skills. Please consider the following when deciding if this opportunity is the right fit for you:
Culturally, we seek team members who are a fit for our Core Values:
• Say what you mean; mean what you say.
• Own problems; do what you know is right.
• Find compassion in every interaction.
• Embody humble confidence.
• Give it your all, all of the time.
• Make everyone’s day better.
• Value team above self, service above all
• Communicates effectively and professionally during investor correspondences.
• Practices “speed to lead” to meet all daily quotas of 40+ outbound calls, texts, and emails to ensure high conversion rates.
• Qualifies leads and successfully routes them to the appropriate sales agent.
• Builds and maintains a 3-month sales pipeline by nurturing leads on time-based campaigns from our CRM database and converting 3% or more of those leads into buyer transfers or contracts.
• Converts 13% or more of seller leads received into executed listing agreements through virtual listing appointments.
• Research CMAs and tax record information to assist in the presentation of offers to sellers. Additional agent-specific duties may include performing virtual listing appointments and writing sales contracts.
• Sources new sales opportunities though inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls, follow-up texts, and proactive outreach to “cold” leads to contribute to overall team “new met” quotas.
• A current and active North Carolina real estate license is required for this role, and the applicant must be affiliated with Keller Williams South Park. The ideal candidate will obtain a SC real estate license within 90 days of onboarding. • A minimum of one-year experience in sales and a proven ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment is desired. Real estate sales experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
• Must be self-motivated, able to prioritize tasks, and manage time wisely to meet team conversion metrics of > 3%.
Compensation package includes:
• Full-time salaried position based in Charlotte, NC.
• Health insurance for employee(s) and family
• PTO + ten federally recognized holidays
• Retirement benefits
• Uncapped performance-based bonus incentives
• $38,000 base salary + performance bonuses = $55,000 – 60,000 OTE