Inside Sales Associate
Our purpose is to create real estate great experiences by making great real estate agents and by building a model process for buying and selling homes. We are a residential real estate company that runs like a tech start-up. We operate utilizing the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) as described in the book, Traction, by Gino Wickman.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Associate that thrives in a fast-paced sales environment. This role includes qualifying inbound leads, distributing leads to our team of top-performing real estate professionals, and maintaining successful client relations throughout the entire process.
The Right Fit:
At Redbud, we hire for culture first. Then ability and skills. Please consider the following when deciding if this opportunity is the right fit for you:
Culturally, we seek team members who are a fit for our Core Values:
• Say what you mean; mean what you say.
• Own problems; do what you know is right.
• Find compassion in every interaction.
• Embody humble confidence.
• Give it your all, all of the time.
• Make everyone’s day better.
• Value team above self, service above all
• Practice “speed to lead” to meet all daily quotas, to include 40+ daily, outbound calls, texts, and emails to achieve a conversion rate of 3% from top-of-funnel.
• Speak to potential clients to understand their needs while qualifying them to be routed to the appropriate real estate agent, then facilitating agent and client relations throughout the home purchasing process. • Manage and track all data related to t department’s leads and contracts.
• Build a 3-month sales pipeline by nurturing leads on time-based campaigns.
• Nurture leads on time-based campaigns from our CRM database and convert 3% or more of those leads into buyer transfers or contracts.
• Has a strong working knowledge of all real estate processes.
• 1 to 2 years of prior sales experience OR the proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment is desired.
• Must be self-motivated, able to prioritize tasks, and manage time wisely to meet team metrics, such as overall conversion rate(s) and weekly met quotas.
• Must be proficient in Google Workplace for the tracking of opportunities and input of weekly sales numbers.
Compensation package includes:
• Full-time salaried position based in Charlotte, NC.
• Health insurance for employee(s) and family
• PTO + ten federally recognized holidays
• Retirement benefits
• Uncapped performance-based bonus incentives
• $36,000 base salary + performance bonuses = $50,000 – 55,000 OTE