Human Resources Administrator
Human Resources Administrators are responsible for supervising and performing the administration and operational duties of the Human Resources Department at the Whitewater Center. Administrators focus in areas of employee onboarding and offboarding, employee status changes, personnel file management, and maintenance of various systems. As the forward-facing member of the Human Resources team, Administrators are responsible for facilitating positive and energizing interactions with Whitewater staff. An organized and systematic work style and a keen eye for detail are crucial to success in this fast-paced role. Seasonal transitions are marked by significant changes in staffing levels, modifications to personnel files, and advancement of our human resource practices and projects.
Detail-oriented, Methodical, Energetic, Team Oriented
• Confidentially handle sensitive company and personnel information
• Assist staff with inquiries and offer clarity when there is confusion in processes
• Facilitate the applicant tracking and assist hiring managers to transition candidates into employees
• Independently anticipates challenges and shares strategies to help improve organizational success
• Provide support to various departments with dynamically changing needs
• Assist in maintaining compliance with hiring and labor laws
• Serve as resident expert of ADP Workforce Now, the Center’s Human Resource Information System
• 1-3 years of experience in Human Resources or another administrative role preferred
• General knowledge of labor laws, benefits administration, and Human Resources policy and procedure
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite programs – Outlook, Word, Excel
• Experience working in ADP Workforce Now or a similar HRIS preferred
• Experience managing an Applicant Tracking System preferred
Full-time, Year Round
Director of Human Resources
• Term Life/ADD/Short Term Disability
• Facility Access
• Staff Discount Program
The Whitewater Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the Whitewater Center complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. The Whitewater Center is an employer who participates in the E-Verify program.