Office Manager / Administrative Assistant
An Interior Design Firm is seeking an Office Manager/Administrative Assistant in Charlotte, NC.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist in preparing proposals, invoices and pricing.
• Coordinate with workrooms.
• Ensure client needs are managed in a professional and timely manner.
• Promote excellent vendor relations; schedule representatives.
• Place orders, follow up and trouble-shoot.
• Use excellent telephone and written communications skills.
• Maintain sample library.
• Have social media and marketing skills.
• Administrative experience.
• Ability to take instruction well.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; QuickBooks, and Computer aided design skills.
• Proactive approach to problem solving and resolution.
• Positive self-starter attitude.
• Excellent organizational skills.
$18.00 – $20.00/hour
Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. There can be some flexibility if needed.