NC Certified Dental Assistant 2
We are looking for someone who is:
• Super friendly-everyone hates the dentist
• Can multitask…and we mean REALLY multitask. All day every day. No excuses.
• Humble…there’s a TON to learn. We’ll teach you.
• A hustler…we work hard!
• Good computer skills…you spend a lot of time on the computer.
• Able to laugh and joke…we do it all day 😂
• Understands what TEAM means….we are one of the best dental teams in South Charlotte.
• Able to handle stress…not going to sugar coat it…there are very stressful days sometimes
• Self motivated to learn and grow to your best potential. We like seeing that and will recognize it.
• Punctual…missing or being late to morning huddle because you stopped and got coffee can throw the whole day off. Just be there on time.
• Attention to detail…details also REALLY, REALLY matter. In accounts, in charts, with insurance. It ALL matters.
• Able to wear a N95 mask ALL DAY LONG. We encourage breaks but you MUST be outside the building and social distancing. We want to keep everyone safe and healthy. We set a very high standard and hold everyone accountable. (We will provide masks). If vaccinated, level 3 masks are also available.
It is a Full-time job. We work Tuesday- Friday.
Some benefits include accrued vacation time, paid holidays, free Dental work for you and immediate family (except for lab fees), ample opportunities for extra compensation beyond your salary.
We are looking for a true ray of sunshine – who does not bring drama to work. We love working in this field and would like to keep that way. Someone who does not mind learning to do the job the way our Doctors do it.
The successful candidate will be responsible for administering the day-to-day clinical activities for 2 Doctors who do a wide range of procedures. We place implants, do Invisalign, TMJ treatment, sleep apnea treatment, cosmetic work, root canals and more…
Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus!
Please specify in your Resume if you have the following requirements::
1) High School Diploma
2) Experience with DENTRIX Software
3) X-ray certification and coronal polishing certification for North Carolina.
4) A full work history specified in your Resume.
5) Two things that motivate you.
Respond to this ad with your favorite restaurant/food in the subject line. It’s the attention to detail we are looking for.
We will need 2 non family references provided at your interview.