SPARK is a full-service strategic branding firm offering an integrated approach to marketing, advertising, social media and public relations to help businesses grow. When you have the luxury of rising to do what you love, you get up first. When it comes to adding members to our team, we choose carefully. We choose superheroes. We wake up early for this stuff…and put a cape on.
SPARK Strategic Ideas is seeking an Account Supervisor to join our growing agency. The ideal candidate will have 8-10 years of agency experience. The Account Supervisor will lead the account and overall client relationship as well as implement plans including financial, strategic, creative and operational aspects of their clients’ marketing communications needs and solutions. The account supervisor will manage multiple accounts but the primary responsibility will be for a new app that will launch in late summer/early fall. Involves some travel (less than 20%) to various cities as we roll out the app in key locations.
• Serve as senior-level contact for clients. Manage successful, profitable and trust-based relationships with clients
• Initiate thought leadership, ideas and procedures to further client’s business and their ongoing relationship with the agency
• Effectively establish and communicate project and campaign goals between clients and in-house departments
• Plan and execute events for a range of audiences
• Manage financial stability of the account, i.e., growth forecast, SOW development and oversight, account staffing
• Oversee app development through a client contact
• Supervise development and execution of all work in accordance with client objectives and budgets
• Monitor creative development and production expenses vs. budget
• Oversee all aspects of day-to-day account execution (timely correspondence, status updates, etc.)
• Supervise status calls and in-person meetings as needed
• Lead and coordinate team members from various disciplines to collaborate and solve complex client issues
• Serve as an advocate and coach to the account team to help the day-to-day business run smoothly. Inspire the growth and development of your team – ability to manage up and down.
• Mentor Account Executive and Account Coordinator
• Work with creative, production, media and PR partners in an effective and productive way from project conception to completion
• Monitor results of all activities
• 8-10 years of agency experience in leading accounts
• Bachelor’s degree required; Advertising, Marketing, Communications preferred
• Thorough understanding of public relations, creative, media and production functions
• A big thinker: see the big picture, and constantly be optimizing the process.
• Proven track record of taking projects and initiatives from insights to objectives to strategies to tactics
• Ability to foster innovative solutions
• Ability to develop and deliver captivating presentations
• Strong leadership and management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proactive in anticipating/preventing problems and solution-oriented when problems arise
• Strong decision-making ability
• Ability to move seamlessly from strategic to tactical execution within tight deadlines
• Highly organized and process-oriented with strong attention to detail
• Exude grace under pressure
• Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines