Senior Associate, Client Success
Axios is a growth-stage startup dedicated to providing trustworthy, award-winning news content in an audience-first format. We are hiring a Senior Associate, Client Success to support our Axios Local clients in Charlotte and other cities.
Why it matters:
As Axios Local expands into more markets, we are looking for a Senior Client Success Associate to organize and lead post-sale account management for Local clients. As a member of this growing team, you’ll provide superior service and support the growth of new and prospective partnerships.
Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for Axios Local’s mission. This is a detail-oriented, client-facing role that touches all aspects of digital advertising, and requires the following strengths:
• Prior experience in a business development or account management role.
• Proven record of building strong client relationships.
• Strong customer service and sales instincts.
• Highly organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Team player who thrives when collaborating with others.
• Loves building new processes and is excited to help us develop strategies to support Local accounts.
• Prior digital media and copywriting experience is a plus.
• Competitive salary
• Health insurance (100% paid for individuals, 75% for families)
• Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
• Generous vacation policy, plus company holidays
• Company equity
• Commuter and cell phone benefit
• A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
• Annual learning and development stipend
Additional pandemic-related benefits:
• One mental health day per quarter
• $100 monthly work-from-home stipend
• Tele-mental health services
• OneMedical membership, including tele-health services
• Increased work flexibility for parents and caretakers
• Access to the Axios “Family Fund”, which was created to allow employees to request financial support when facing financial hardship or emergencies
• Classpass discount
• Virtual company-sponsored social event