Social Media Manager
Elements Brands are a world-class team of brand-builders, digital marketers, and global-scale logistics experts focused on building unique brands and products for customers. Since 2010, our team has amplified our brands and brought them to a wider digital audience.
Our brands include:
Natural Dog Company: Small-batch dog wellness products
KP Elements: OTC treatment for the skin condition keratosis pilaris
Rockin’ Green: Eco-friendly detergent and cleaning supplies
TriLASTIN: Stretch mark treatment and prevention products
eb5: Pharmaceutical-grade skin care products with an insanely loyal following
“Elements Brands is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.”
Do you love social media management? Do you want to join a world-class team of brand-builders and digital marketers?
If your answer to both these questions is “Yes!”, you could be the ideal person to join our team!
• You’ll develop, curate and post all content for our social media channels, and you’ll communicate and engage with our followers through comments and DMs
• You’ll figure out opportunities and innovative ways of proactively engaging with our communities and building relationships
• In order to provide insights to the rest of the team about our customers and communities, you’ll gage and make sense of consumer sentiment
• To generate photography and video assets for our brand, you’ll work with a range of content creators, and you’ll have the autonomy to flex your creative muscles!
• We’ll depend on you to work with each of our brands to create social media strategies that achieve their goals and stay abreast of relevant trends, all the while working within individual brand guidelines
• Having your finger on the pulse of what’s engaging our customers will allow you to be an important part of our team for brainstorming new product lines
• You’ll figure out the best way to report on our social goals and results, and build a suitable reporting format and mechanism
• The Person – Our Ideal Candidate:
• In truth, we expect you to make this role your own (to use an appropriate cliché!). We want you to do all of the things that we expect, and then do things that we couldn’t even think of!
If this sounds like something that you could do, then take a look at some of the attributes that it would be useful to have for our company and for this role. How many can you check?!
• Are you innovative?
• Do you have a passion for social media?
• Are you results oriented?
• Can you communicate honestly, as often as needs be?
• Are you honest and humble?
• Do you have a high degree of emotional intelligence?
• Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset?
• Are you a team player?
• Do you have 3-5 years of experience managing social media accounts with 200k+ followers, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok
• Do you have comprehensive knowledge of social media channels and a knack for staying up to date on the latest trends?
• Are you proficient in Adobe systems (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) or Canva?
• Do you have excellent written and verbal skills, and are you comfortable communicating with customers in a brand voice?
• Do you know your way around metrics and Excel, and have familiarity with detailed reporting?
If you’ve checked all of these boxes, apply now. You look like our ideal colleague and we’d love to talk to you!
What We Offer:
• Competitive salary
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance – Fully paid employee premiums, family plans also available
• 401K with 4% company matching
• Paid time off – 15 days plus 12 paid holidays
• Paid parental leave
• Flexible work environment
The application process:
Complete the job application on our careers site. Please answer all questions.
After submitting your application, please also complete our short survey – you must answer all the questions at the following link: https://portal.cultureindex.com/public/survey/general/64tghVjUal (this will also be emailed to you upon completion of your application).
We appreciate the time that you take to follow this process, thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!