Sales & Design Associate
Paper Twist is a paper boutique specializing in custom invitations and stationery, desk accessories, luxury gifts and specialty gift wrap and ribbons. At Paper Twist, you’ll find only the best brands represented in stationery, invitations and gifts. Since opening our doors in 2008, we remain passionate about personalized stationery and invitations, helping our customers find stylish organization solutions and know the importance of a beautifully wrapped gift. Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, our customers feel like a kid in a candy store and get excited about finding new supplies for writing notes, wrapping gifts, and finding products that they didn’t know existed but can’t live without.
Our Retail Sales staff creates a first-rate client experience through superior sales and service. Our team makes connections with our customers that ensure repeat visits and a trust for future orders. This role is best suited for someone with a passion for paper, stationery and creative gifting. An energetic personality and and excellent customer service skills are key traits of this position.
A day in the life:
• Operationally open and close retail store
• Build, nurture and maintain client relationships
• Cultivate a store environment that inspires our customers
• Contribute to Store sales goals through providing estimates, adding on and closing the sale – Master product knowledge and brand design inspiration
• Provide relevant design advice, product knowledge and product recommendations
• Follow up on all orders and estimates, order flow, raise any client issues or order issues immediately to leadership for assistance in solving
• Conduct consultations for custom products
• Motivated to reach or exceed store sales goals
• Ensure selling floor is merchandised and stocked to brand standard
• Restock supplies and tidy work environment daily
• Assist in receipt of shipments and transfers
• Uphold company policies and procedures with care
• Other tasks as assigned
Skills and qualifications:
• Friendly and engaging, stylish, watches trends
• Focus, creativity, eye for detail
• Highly committed team player
• Good communication skills with clients and colleagues
• Proven ability to sell, utilizing product knowledge, brand inspiration and design
• Retail know-how with sales experience
• Experience juggling multiple tasks with care
• Well versed on social etiquette
• Ability to wrap a beautiful gift and tie a gorgeous bow
• Willingness to go above and beyon
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills; professional phone and email etiquette
• Ability to climb ladders.
• Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 0-50 pounds.
30-40 hours per week
Please email email@example.com with a cover letter and resume. Please share why this job is the one for you and please note stationery is spelled with an “e” .