Real Estate Agents for New Homes Division
Do you love helping people through some of the most significant times of their lives? Do you thrive on adding value? We have a place for you!
David Hoffman Realty is a rapidly growing boutique real estate firm that is continually seeking top tier experienced talent to help serve our clients of all walks of life. We are a company, but act like a family; bonded together by our culture of service above all else. Building a legacy of relationships by being a friend, being the expert and being present is our mission.
We have an amazing administrative team, the success team, that aids in managing transactions, promotes your business and your listings, trains you on our robust lead generation, and provides coaching and mentorship. Our collaborative team culture promotes balance for your personal life and the availability of consistent backup to better serve clients. We are fully engaged in promoting both personal and professional growth!
What we need:
We are seeking lead and part time agents for our New Homes Division as well as experienced agents to join our family.
Minimum qualifications are outlined below:
• A desire to work in a team environment and a commitment to provide exceptional service to others
• Real estate license (NC/SC) Valid driver’s license Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Previous experience in new construction sales preferred for Lead New Homes Agent
• At least one year of experience with a track record of real estate success for general brokerage agent
The ideal candidate:
• Detail oriented with excellent communication, prioritization and follow up skills Professional and self-motivated, with an aspiration to take their business to the next level
• Extensive knowledge of the local real estate market and trends in the greater Charlotte area
• Proven ability to prospect and convert leads through consistent outreach For New Homes, the willingness to be the subject matter expert including understanding of floorplans, products, pricing, amenities, etc. for the assigned community
• A creative mindset to promote builder and new homes communities to other agents and potential customers
• We have a fun office culture!
• Numerous team events and socials including boat trips, office picnics, happy hours, etc.
• Multiple training and educational opportunities to continue to grow and thrive Weekly coaching calls
• A success team focused on your transactions
• Service partnerships and projects within the community
• The possibilities are endless at DHR!