Associate Merchant, Online
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
The Associate Online Merchant will assist the Online Merchant team with implementation and execution of product strategies that align with business objectives and financial goals. This role will support the merchant team through a variety of tasks, including business analysis, product review, vendor meetings, and execution of strategy.
• Responsible for specified portion of product assortments and groups
• Supports Merchant teams and executes tasks to deliver on strategic objectives
• Partners with leader and cross-functional partners to assist in building product assortment and lines for specified categories
• Analyze business trends and identify areas of opportunities and provide recommendations for improvements to the Merchant teams
• Helps manage relationships and facilitate vendor interactions working closely with Merchant/Sr. Merchant
• Builds and maintains strong understanding of the industry
• Partners for specific category tactics and execution
• May make product decisions for assigned product category groups
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 2+ years professional or retail experience