Analyst, Navigation – Remote
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
Analyst, Navigation Taxonomy is responsible for creating a best-in-class, intuitive online navigation structure to optimize product discovery while browsing Lowes.com. This is an exciting opportunity with direct impact on improving the customer browse experience across our large catalog of products, services and content.
• Gather data and conduct AB testing to develop an in-depth understanding of how customers discover, perceive and think about Lowe’s products, services and content.
• Create and maintain customer facing navigation structure across mobile web, apps, tablet, and desktop digital experiences.
• Work closely with the Merchant and Category Experience teams to understand the strategy and role of the category to create the best plan for category navigation.
• Define and implement taxonomy standards.
• Work closely with content management platform teams to understand product data and onboarding, category creation, and item data management platform.
• Partners with SEO and digital marketing plans to understand top searched terms and upcoming promotions that can improve customer facing navigation.
• Liaises with Business Operations’ Product and Search team, ensuring accurate and timely execution of change requests.
• Bachelor’s degree in Analytical, data-focused field such as Library Sciences, Information Sciences, or Mathematics
• 1+ year(s) relevant experience in online navigation, taxonomy, or search
• Master’s degree in Analytical, data-focused field such as Library Sciences, Information Sciences, or Mathematics
• 1+ year(s) analytical experience using data systems, including an enterprise-grade analytics tool (Hadoop, Teradata, Aster, Adobe SiteCatalyst, Adobe Insight, Alteryx, Tableau