High-end architecture firm is a seeking a Office Manager to join their team. We are a boutique office that promises impeccable service and results to our clients. We offer a flexible work schedule and a family-oriented environment.
The ideal Office Manager will be able to handle all accounting and administrative duties while also acting as the first point of contact for our visitors.
Responsibilities of the Office Manager:
• Complete full-charge Bookkeeping duties, work with CPA as needed.
• Perform Bank reconciliations and create financial reports using QuickBooks Desktop Pro
• Perform administrative tasks for owner and architects
• Process Payroll
• Serve as point person for the office including any maintenance required, mailing, supplies, equipment needed, or errands to be run.
• Make sure all architectural licenses are current and renewed on time.
• Welcome new employees, explain office policies, procedures and benefits and have all required forms ready to be completed by employee.
Requirements of the Office Manager:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel; experience with QuickBooks preferred
• 3+ years’ experience in Bookkeeping or Accounting
• Ability to multi-task
Qualified candidates can email their resumes to Katie.Layton@trcstaffing.com