This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 820 Lochridge Road: $491,900
- Neighborhood: Silverleaf
- Realtor: Catherine Weide at The Redbud Group
- Features: Sunny yellow exterior, open layout, cozy fireplace, wood back deck, tasteful updates.
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,396 square feet
Looking for a fresh start? One of these homes might do the trick.
Why we love it: This Cotswold ranch features wood flooring, a spacious kitchen and an open living area.
- Neighborhood: Cotswold
- Realtor: Matt Stone and Michelle Wilfong at The Matt Stone Team
- Specs: 3 bed, 1 bath, 1,476 square feet
- Notable features: Cozy living room fireplace, spacious laundry room, 0.37-acre lot.
- Open house: 1-3pm Saturday
Why we love it: This townhouse has a spacious private patio (made for entertaining), a freshly updated kitchen, 9-foot ceilings and wood floors.
- Neighborhood: Madison Park
- Realtor: Lilliah Moseley at Redfin
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,578 square feet
- Notable features: Hot location, brick exterior, outdoor living space, fireplace, nice kitchen, garage.
Why we love it: From the gracious front porch to the old-school architectural details, there’s a lot of charm packed into this 1930s Wilmore bungalow.
- Neighborhood: Wilmore
- Realtor: Bill Washburn at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 2 bed, 1 bath, 956 square feet
- Notable features: Wood floors, entertainers’ yard, charming street.
Why we love it: This custom home was built in 2017 and features built-ins, tasteful finishes throughout, gorgeous hardwoods, and a great backyard setup.
- Neighborhood: Plaza
- Realtor: Jill Moyer at Redfin
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 2,578 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, great outdoor living space, open living area, spacious bedrooms, stylish finishes.
Why we love it: This house is an entertainers’ dream, with its open layout, dreamy screened-in porch, bar and 156-bottle wine fridge and outdoor fire pit.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Sherrie Andrews at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: bed, bath, square feet
- Notable features: Walkable to Freedom Park, dreamy screened-in porch, fire pit, fenced-in yard.
Know of an interesting or unusual home listing in the Charlotte area? Tips/Scoops: [email protected].