vestique is a women’s clothing retailer headquartered in Charlotte, NC. vestique has 10 stores throughout the southeast and a nation-wide ecommerce presence.
The Marketing Analyst will join a dedicated, creative marketing team focused on accelerating growth and will be responsible for formulating and executing strategies to achieve new customer acquisition. As a part of the Creative Marketing Team, this role will also gain exposure to all things ecommerce, digital media, advertising, retail and fashion. A focus on learning and professional development is a crucial part of this role. Report to and work alongside the Chief Creative Officer to execute paid marketing campaigns and offer reporting and analytical support to the entire ecommerce and marketing team. This person will be the analytical counterpart to a group of talented creators and marketers who enjoy working together.
What you’ll accomplish:
• Manage paid marketing campaigns focusing on acquiring new customers through the paid marketing channel (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google)
• Help formulate and execute marketing strategies to achieve business goals
• Develop close partnerships with third party marketing tools and develop an understanding of the levers to pull to optimize success
• Collaborate with CCO, Art Director, Graphic Designer, and Social Coordinator to develop campaign strategies
• Contribute to the overall customer acquisition marketing and growth strategy
• Improve SEO and SEM strategies
• Run daily marketing reports across shopify + marketing channels to increase campaign and product launch success
• Monitor paid ad performance metrics daily and optimize channel growth
The right fit:
• Located in Charlotte, NC
• 2+ years of experience in digital marketing or a quantitative field
• BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics or other concentrations with a significant quantitative focus
• Strong interest in retail, e-commerce, fashion and/or B2C marketing
• Data-driven problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• An innovative, positive, and self-directed attitude, you work great with teams and you don’t need to be micromanaged. You own your responsibilities and do not need anyone to remind you of them.
• Track record of high achievement
Bonus points for…
If you’ve got everything going on above, you’re already a strong fit. You get bonus points for the following:
• Experience with Shopify
• Experience in ecommerce or retail industry
• Facebook Blueprint Certified
Email your resume + cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Marketing Analyst__(your name)__
The perfect candidate will be located in Charlotte, NC and is comfortable working from home for now, with an ability to return to the office in the future.