Junior Digital Designer
RSM is a strategic retail, consumer promotions and shopper marketing specialist. Our agency develops creative and compelling integrated marketing solutions at retail, for some of the biggest brands out there. We pride ourselves on comprehensive planning, flawless execution and big ideas… and having fun while we’re at it.
We’re currently on the hunt for a talented Junior Digital Designer to join our top-notch creative team. The ideal candidate will possess adaptability, drive, vision and the willingness to hit the ground running with national brands like Kellogg’s, Colgate, PepsiCo, Sam’s Club and others.
As Junior Digital Designer, you will be responsible for assisting with development and management of multiple websites from concept to production along with creating, designing, organizing and coordinating assets for client websites, social media graphics, mobile applications, and more. You will work cross-functionally with a team of Designers and Art Directors, Account Executives and Senior Management. In addition to website and digital responsibilities, you may also assist with other projects across the creative team including event renderings, print design and internal-facing projects.
Here’s what we’re looking for… If you think you’d be a good fit, let’s chat!
• Strong portfolio showcasing 1-3 years of experience in Visual Design, Digital Design, Coding Examples and/or Print Design
• Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience working with web development tools; familiarity with Adobe After Effects, Adobe XD or Sketch
• Proficiency in HTML and CSS
• WordPress or Webflow experience is a bonus
• Good understanding of UX/UI
• Ability to troubleshoot website/code-related issues
• Willingness to learn new skill sets and passion to share your learnings with the team
• Ability to take ownership of deliverables and multiple projects at once, while working efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
If you’ve made it this far and are interested in the job, we want to hear from you!
Email resume & portfolio to both EmilyR@rsmbiz.com & RyanC@rsmbiz.com.