Successful candidate will conduct financial analysis; track portfolio company performance and assess ongoing creditworthiness; prepare credit approval memoranda; and assist in the origination and structuring of senior bank debt and related credit products. You will be expected to build extensive knowledge of each client drawing upon in-depth research and industry expertise. Analysts work closely with professionals throughout Risk and Global Banking and Markets, particularly colleagues in corporate banking, trading, treasury management and syndications. Specifically, perform intensive qualitative and quantitative due diligence on industry and company factors.
Analysts are called on to:
• Research, write and present financial and industry analyses in support of company specific and portfolio level decisions
• Evaluate transaction and relationship risk-adjusted profitability to facilitate the allocation of and return on capital
• On-going monitoring of client’s financial performance, industry trends and emerging risks
• Participate in the structuring, underwriting and documentation of credit facilities designed to meet both client and investor needs as well as balance the bank’s internal risk/return requirements
• Monitor and manage credit exposure associated with the bank’s broad range of products including Leasing, Commodities/Foreign Exchange, Derivatives, Treasury Management, Receivable Securitization Conduits, Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• Strong technical skills, including accounting and quantitative modeling
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong combination of academic aptitude, quantitative skills, and strategic and creative thinking.
• Ability to manage multiple complex tasks while delivering high quality results
• Leadership, initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness
• Team Oriented
• Time Management and Organization
• Dedication to building a career in financial services