Encompass Application Developer
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Wyndham Capital Mortgage (WCM), founded in 2001, is a Fintech Mortgage Lender headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Our cultural belief is to empower our team members to enrich their lives and careers while working with modern technology, robotics, and automation to eliminate repetitive work and leverage our employee’s human potential and highest-value work. At Wyndham Capital, we intend to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our jobs and lives. Your involvement will translate directly to continuous improvement in our systems, processes, and customer experience. We believe your experience at WCM will catapult your career growth and nurture your life’s journey.
The Encompass Application Developer will develop and support a high functioning LOS Technology stack by creating and maintaining internal software, integrating and customizing 3rd party applications, and optimizing the Encompass LOS.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in software development and knowledge in the mortgage or financial services industries, and is highly motivated to identify and communicate opportunities in the Technology stack to WCM leadership. The ideal candidate is also seasoned with a passion and willingness to lead projects, collaborate with other Developers, and extract business requirements from different areas of Wyndham. Due to the continuous interaction with the company, the ideal candidate is personable and able to communicate easily and effectively. The position comes with opportunities for advancement within the Tech department for the right candidate as well as exceptional benefits and a competitive salary.
What you will do:
• Group collaboration to refine business requirements.
• Architecture solutions through local and AWS resources.
• Advanced enhancements, optimization, & automation to Encompass LOS
• Enhancements to On-Site Hosted Service Apps.
• Level 2 Helpdesk support through Jira.
• Integration with 3rd party vendors through exposed APIs & vendor-built integrations.
• Provide guidance to WCM Stakeholders on vendors, enhancements, and opportunities
• Creation/Maintenance of SQL and DynamoDB queries and tables.
• Interaction with AWS to implement technical requirements.
What we are looking for:
• 3+ Years development in C#
• Net 4.0+ Framework
• Clear documentation and logging (NLog)
• Visual Studio 2015+
• Ability to create/maintain Windows Services
• Console Apps
• Hosted Web APIs
• 3+ Years SQL Server Experience
• Queries, SPs, Triggers, Functions
• SQLServer 2010+
• Simple Database Design + Maintenance
• 2+ Years AWS (Or other cloud computing system)
• Designing and Implementing solutions using different areas of AWS such as SQS, SNS, Elastic Beanstalk, DynamoDB, RDS Hosted in AWS, Cloudwatch
• Software Design patterns such as Abstract Factory, Contract-Based Development (OOP + TDD)
Desired experience and certifications:
• 4+ years experience with custom plugins and forms for Ellie Mae’s Encompass Loan Management System.
• Ellie Mae Encompass Certified Developer Certification
• 1+ years experience writing and maintaining Rest + SOAP Based APIs
You are someone who…
• Strives to provide +1 Service to ensure success, to both internal teams and external clients
• Has the upmost integrity, period.
• Is naturally curious – you enjoy seeking out and applying new things in your job
• Knows how to make smart, informed decisions
• Has passion for your job and positive energy that is infectious!
• Cares about your work and performance, and you want to provide impact across the organization
• At times, can be innovative and not afraid to bring big thinking and ideas to the table
• Is able to deliver influential communication to others
• Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Pre-tax health spending account (HSA)
• 401(k) plan (with company match)
• Company provided life insurance
• Pet Insurance
• 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off
• Employee discounts (fitness, phone)
• Wellness events
Wyndham Capital Mortgage is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or any other protected category.
At this time, Wyndham Capital Mortgage does not sponsor applicants for work visas.