Marketing and Community Engagement Coordinator
The Marketing Coordinator collaborates with Management and the Membership Coordinator to create and build on marketing strategies to target the Greater Charlotte community. This role supports both gyms, South End and Matthews, for special events, community events, competitions, etc. The person in this role will drive initiatives to foster a welcoming and inclusive environment with for members and guests.
• Continue to tell our story through social media channels, allowing members and potential customers to see why we do what we do
• Create engaging text, image, and video content for social media and website
• Develop an optimal social media posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
• Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers through promotions and competitions
• Analyze customer insights, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
• Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in the climbing industry; identify needs for new products and services and makes recommendations to leadership.
• Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
• Independently coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and ordering marketing collateral
• Collaborate with Route Setters and management to create an annual calendar of events for each gym